Clean Machine Descaler 250mL
Pickup available at 24 Wyong Rd
Usually ready in 4 hours
Clean Machine Descaler 250mL
24 Wyong Rd
24 Wyong Rd
Lambton NSW 2299
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday0249573344
Using a blend of proprietary organic acids and surfactants, Clean machine Triple Action Descaler acts to penetrate, lift and dissolve harmful scale whilst cleaning your machine. Triple Action formula is odour free and safe to all machine surfaces and components. Clean Machine Triple Action Domestic Coffee Machine Descaler has consistently been Australia's No.1 choice descaler for home coffee machines, commercial coffee machines and the preferred product for service and warranty agents for more than 9 years. Routine Descaling and cleaning is important for any machine.
- Clean Machine Triple Action Formula lifts, dissolves & removes dirt and scale build-up in your coffee machine.
- Suitable for all brands including Jura, Saeco, DeLonghi, Miele, Krups, Sunbeam, Breville, Gaggia, KitchenAid, Franke & others
- Usage: Use 50 ml of Triple Action Formula to descale your machine. 50 ml is a suitable replacement amount for all brands of machines. If you descale irregularly or you have obvious scale problems, use 100 ml or repeat the descale process 2 times.
Signs of Scale Low water temperature, poor steam performance, poor water flow, machine slow to come to operation temperature. No matter what machine you own, regular cleaning and descaling will increase the life of your coffee machine, preventing costly breakdowns and help you make great coffee.
Instructions (for Automatic coffee machines):
- 50ml of this product is recommended for one descale cycle and is a suitable replacement for other brands of liquids, powders or descale tablets.
- Refer to your machine’s manual for the correct descaling instructions.
Instructions (for Traditional coffee machines):
- Empty your machine’s water reservoir, pour in 1 litre of water mixed with 50 ml of Triple Action Formula. Place an empty vessel underneath the coffee outlet to capture waste (attach the group handle to machine where applicable).
- Turn machine on and begin the brew cycle. Turn the brew cycle on & off 3 - 4 times during this process and allow the solution to sit for 10 -15 seconds each time. If you have a steam wand or milk frothing device, allow the solution to run through it for approx. 30 seconds. Discard solution once it has run through the machine. Triple Action Formula is 100% organic & biodegradable.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 twice with fresh water.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- How often should I descale my machine?
Ideally every 4 weeks. This can vary according to machine usage & water quality. Scale can develop quickly in your machine reducing its ability to heat & maintain ideal coffee making & steaming temperature.
- I have never descaled my machine before, how much should I use?
If your machine has not been descaled before OR is cleaned less often than advised, increase the concentration by up to 3 times or repeat the cleaning process up to 3 times.
- My machine handle and filters have a lot of old coffee residue on them, can I use this product to clean them?
Yes, Triple Action Formula can also be used for soaking group handles, filter baskets and milk jugs whilst being safe on all metal & plastic surfaces. Add 50ml to Triple Action to enough hot water to cover the parts in a container and allow to soak for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water afterwards. Alternatively, there are dedicated cleaning powders and tablets designed to assist in the removal of coffee, for more information visit www.bomborasupplies.com.au
- My milk steam arm is not working very well, it may be blocked, how should I clean it?
Follow the 3 steps for cleaning. During this process, try opening and closing your steam arm a number of times giving the solution time to work. Alternatively use Clean Machine’s Milk Steamer Solution for dedicated milk cleaning.
- Can I use citric acid or vinegar to descale with?
Citric acid only does part of the job. It will only lift a small percentage of scale and has no cleaning action. Citric acid does not dissolve scale. It will lift it into flakes which can cause blockages in your machine making it costly to repair. Vinegar does minimal descaling, no cleaning and can cause corrosion and deterioration of internal components and seals inside your machine. Triple Action Formula is safe on all metal, plastic and rubber surfaces, and is a highly effective descaler and cleaner.
- What type of water should I use in my machine?
Virtually every manufacturer recommends using filtered water. Tap water has too many chemicals added that will taint the flavour of even the best coffee beans. Whilst bottled water is an improvement, many have a high mineral content which may increase scale build-up, and it is expensive. A water filter fitted under your kitchen sink will remove bad-tasting chemicals and odours, and will give you an endless supply of great-tasting water for drinking, cooking, ice cubes and making excellent coffee. If you would like a suitable water filter for home or work, simply call the 1300#, mention you are a ‘Triple Action’ customer and we will offer a special price on a suitable system.
These guides serve as a good place to start
The grinder you use, coffee you choose, and yes, even the water from your sink, can alter the taste in the cup. Every machine is different, so you'll want to think of these parameters more as guidelines than law.
Imagine a world where biowaste is turned into energy to fuel your coffee fix - at Sprocket Roasters, that's what we do!
CARBON CONSCIOUS ROASTING
Creating a roaster that is fuelled on bioenergy is a world first in the coffee roasting industry, and is something we are very proud of here at Sprocket. This advancement in roasting technology means end of life products like spent coffee grinds, along with a wide range of other organic material that usually ends up in landfill, are turned into fuel to power the roaster. Coffee magic?! Most certainly ... coupled with sound engineering and a whole lot of TLC in every small batch we roast.